Case Studies /
My Kitchen Rules 2014
Last updated 14 November 2014
My Kitchen Rules was a resounding success for our partners.
- More than half of My Kitchen Rules sponsors are non-food clients
- Hyundai’s car challenge has brought together contestants with their brand, 15% more effectiveness than Hyundai’s average TVC.
- Coles – Working with Coles our dedicated farmers challenge became one of the highest rating episodes this year.
- MKR had 4 out of 5 Australians singling Dettol out as their most trusted brand.
- Red Fusion will bring insights to our food platforms so we can deliver personalized recipes through a dedicated hybrid TV food channel
- Clients becoming part of MKR have posted double digit sales increases, cleared stock, seen a serious increase in brand awareness and intent to purchase drivers
- Together through Red Engine that we’ve created innovative solutions for brands delivering outstanding results within one of Australia’s biggest shows.
For further information contact Chris Fifer – CFifer@Seven.com.au