Seven West Media is the leading, listed national multi-platform media business in Australia. We comprise of the Seven Network, the leading free to air television and live streaming network; Pacific Magazines, one of the country's largest magazine publishers, as well as Western Australia's leading newspaper, The West Australian and associated WA regional newspapers and radio stations.
Seven West Media was created through the acquisition of Seven Media Group by West Australian Newspapers Holdings Limited (WAN) as approved by WAN shareholders on 11 April 2011.
About The Seven Network
Seven is Australia's leading Free-to-Air television network for total viewers, 16-39s, 18-49s and 25-54s in prime time on primary channels across the current television season.
- Multichannels include 7TWO, 7mate and 7flix.
- 7TWO is number 1 for total viewers in prime time on digital channels across the current television season.
- 7Live is a live streaming service of three commercial channels.
- Regional affiliates broadcasting Seven content in VIC, NSW and WA.
- Seven deliver clients' advertising in multiple formats which include TVCs, Pre-rolls, billboards, break engagers, product placement, advertorials, display ads, 7Sync and social media opportunities
About Pacific Magazines
- Pacific Magazines is one of Australia's largest magazine publisher with over 25 publications
- Leading titles include Better Homes and Gardens, New Idea, Who, Marie Claire, Men's Health and Home Beautiful
- Readership base of 6.7 million a month
- Ad formats include: full page and broken space adverts, inserts, advertorials, tip-ons, bounce back cards and custom solutions
- Event integration and ad production available
About The West Australian
- Driving the daily news agenda across the state. The West Australian is WA's highest selling and best-read newspaper.
- thewest.com.au: the No 1 WA online news site.
- The West Regional Newspaper Group: 20 regional publications connecting with local communities across the regional WA market.
- Redwave Media: Regional radio network with coverage across WA's regional cities, towns and mine-sites.
- Quokka: WA's largest dedicated classifieds newspaper with an extended online site.
- WA Publishers: A range of specialty publications tailored to the resources sector as well as lifestyle interests - food & wine, travel and bridal categories.